For tenancies signed from 1st June 2019 onwards
- Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Payable on tenancy application.
- Tenancy Deposit (equivalent to 5-weeks rent)
- One* months rent due in advance at start of tenancy (*more if negotiated)
Other potential charges due during the tenancy:
- ‘Change of sharers’ or variation of tenancy agreement fee when tenants request to remove or change the tenants name(s) on the tenancy agreement, or vary the tenancy agreement (subject to Landlords permission) – £50.00.
- Interest on late rent payments, 3% above Bank Of England base rate.
- Default payment for replacing any lost keys or problems caused at the property deriving from being a tenants fault. Charged at cost.
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant.
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax.
We are award-winning lettings specialists and therefore proud to be an ARLA Propertymark licensed agent and members of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS), the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and the TDS Tenancy Deposit Scheme* (*unless landlord holds tenancy deposit themselves).
Bronze place for Best East Midlands Letting Agent as rated by Tenants in The ESTAS Awards 2020.