- Detached property
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Brand new kitchen
- Brand new flooring
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Off road parking for at least two cars
- Easy reach of Nottingham City Centre
- Re-decorated throughout
- Council tax band = C
- EPC Rating = D
A refurbished 3 bedroom Detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within easy reach of Nottingham City Centre.
- The property has benefited from new flooring downstairs and in the bedrooms.
- The house has been fully re-decorated throughout.
- At the front of the property is a front garden and a drive way to fit at least two cars.
- On the ground floor is an entrance hallway which leads the front reception room and an open plan kitchen / dining room to the rear.
- The newly fitted kitchen includes an oven / hob and fitted units.
- The rear garden consists of a decked out sitting area which has a roof, further down the garden is a large turfed area and a shed.
- On the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a double bedroom and a further single bedroom which could also be used as a study.
- There is a separate W/C room and a bathroom to include a shower over the bath, sink and storage space.
- The property also benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating.
- Nottingham city centre is within easy reach and there is a Tesco Express within a very short walk of the house.
Council Tax Band = C, Nottingham City Council. EPC Rating = D. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent, being £242.00 (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent, being £1,211.00. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, TDS tenancy deposit scheme and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.