- Brand new bathroom
- Fully re-decorated throughout
- Brand new flooring throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Close to schools and amenities
- On street parking
- Walking distance to Sutton-in-Ashfield town centre
- Council tax band = A
- EPC Rating = TBC
A spacious 3 bedroom end terraced house which has just benefited from refurbishment which includes a brand new bathroom, full re-decoration and new flooring throughout!
- First come, first serve parking to the front.
- The front is a small garden and entry to the property from the side elevation.
- There's a small entrance hallway which provides access to the rear reception room.
- A further reception room is to the front and the kitchen is to the rear.
- The kitchen includes fitted units and a new cooker is due to be installed..
- There's a separate pantry area for storage to the rear of the kitchen too.
- There's a large low maintenance rear yard to the rear.
- To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
- The newly fitted bathroom includes a shower over the bath, sink and WC.
- Sutton-in-Ashfield town centre is within walking distance.
- Schools and other amenities are also within easy reach.
EPC Rating = C. Council Tax Band = A (Nottingham City Council). Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent, being £196.00 (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent, being £980.00. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.