- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Garden with both patio and turfed areas
- On street parking available
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Walking distance to a tram stop
- Close to Bulwell Town centre
- Council tax band = A
- EPC Rating = C
A modernised two bedroom mid-terraced house situated on a quiet cul-de-sac street - situated within walking distance of a tram stop and Bulwell town centre.
• There is a lounge and a separate kitchen to include fitted units and an oven / hob.
• To the rear is a concrete yard and a separate large turfed space.
• To the first floor is a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom to include a shower over the bath, sink and WC.
• The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows and on street parking is available at the front of the property.
Council Tax Band = A (Nottingham City Council). EPC Rating = C. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent, being £183.00 (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent, being £917.00. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, TDS tenancy deposit scheme and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.